The purpose of the computer support team is to assist faculty and staff in meeting the mission
of the Life Span Institute at Parsons. This is accomplished through a number of services:
- Software Support - Assistance is provided for system software, commercial software or in house software.
- Software Recommendations - Support to help identify software that will meet the needs of faculty and staff.
- Software Installation - Installation of software, registration of software and, upon request, storage of original software media.
- Hardware Support - Staff provide assistance with hardware questions and problems.
- Computer System Recommendations - Staff assist in helping find the computer systems to meet specific requirements.
- Back up Services - Information from computers on the the local network is copied to prevent loss of information.